|NT$ 5,334||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Couples looking for luxury resorts in Sanibel will find a range of options, offering peace and comfort for a romantic getaway. Set on the beach and only 12 miles from Captiva and Bowman’s Beaches, Sanibel Moorings Condo Resort also boasts two pools and a stunning tropical garden, perfect for relaxing.
- As Sanibel is only 12 miles long and three miles wide, all the best attractions, including Lighthouse Beach with its iconic 19th century lighthouse as well as the J.N. (Ding) Darling National Wildlife Refuge, are within walking distance of the main hotels. With a wealth of beaches, visitors can explore the great outdoors and find a range of hotels around Sanibel Island.
- Thanks to its tiny size, getting around Sanibel is easiest on foot. With only two main roads, most of the hotels and attractions can be found on Periwinkle Way, like the convenient Seahorse Cottage, which is a mile away. Although, if visitors want to learn more about the area, the Sanibel Trolley Tour offers a view of important historic and scenic points of interest.
- Most of the upmarket hotels in Sanibel are located along the beach. On the Gulf side there is a great selection of hotels and resorts, which tend to be more luxurious, perfect for couples and romantic vacations. Sundial Beach Resort & Spa offers wonderful amenities, including five outdoors pools and kayaks, while Casa Ybel Resort has a poolside bar and great dining options.
- For the majority of budget hotels in Sanibel, travelers will find the East End cheap. Close to the Public Fishing Pier and the Lighthouse, there is a good selection of inns and motels, such as Song of the Sea and Seaside Inn, which offers reasonable rates.
Which hotels are in the city center?
Which hotels are near important attractions?
Are there any kid-friendly hotels in Sanibel Island?
Are there any spa resorts in Sanibel?