|NT$ 4,779||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are keen on shopping, you should stay in one of the hotels that is near the Northridge Mall. The Laurel Inn is a 2-star hotel that is a 9-minute drive away from this shopping mall, which has over 100 shops as well as restaurants and department stores. Everything is under one roof so you can shop and eat without leaving the premises.
- Salinas was the birthplace in the early 1900s of the American author John Steinbeck and as such, there are tributes to him in the town. If you are interested in literature and would like to explore John Steinbeck’s House and the National Steinbeck Center, you should stay at the 2-star Howard Johnson by Wyndham Salinas, which is 0.68 miles from the National Steinbeck Center and 0.80 miles from the house that John Steinbeck grew up in.
- For those visitors who love to hike, you could stay at the 2-star Inns of California Salinas, which is approximately a 15 minutes’ drive away from the Toro County Park, which is open all year round and has various events and activities for visitors. The Toro County Park covers over 4,500 acres and has hiking and biking trails as well as horse riding trails.
- An unusual place to visit is the Medical History Museum, which is located inside the Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital. The 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Salinas is a 6-mintue drive away from the hospital and the Medical History Museum, which has items on display such as a Civil War surgical kit and a doctor’s office of the 1920s, among other things.
- Another place of historical interest is the Boronda Adobe History Center, which was built between 1844 and 1848 and is listed as a State Historic Landmark. The 3-star Courtyard by Marriott Salinas Monterey is a minute’s drive away from this historical building and museum.
Which hotels in Salinas, CA have family rooms?
Which hotels in Salinas, CA have free Wi-Fi?
Which hotels in Salinas, CA include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Salinas, CA have a swimming pool?