|NT$ 4,300||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want to have an authentic and charming experience, stay in one of the many unique bed-and-breakfasts in Savannah’s Historic District, such as the Armstrong Inns. The Historic District is filled with cobblestone squares, old architecture and green parks, making it a nice place to wander and see a variety of sights.
- Interested in learning more about Savannah’s history? Book a hotel on Bay Street, like the well-known River Street Inn. Bay Street used to be the heart of Savannah’s cotton industry and tourists can now visit the Cotton Exchange Building and some of the area’s old warehouses.
- For a peaceful vacation, book a hotel in the Skidaway Island neighborhood. It’s home to several of Savannah’s main attractions, such as the Skidaway Island State Park, and has many options for hiking and visiting the local greenery. The Best Western Central Inn is an affordable choice that offers basic amenities and a central location.
- So you don’t need to drive while in Savannah, choose a hotel near one of the free public bus and ferry stops, and opt to use those instead. There is the Express Shuttle and Savannah Belles Ferry, both of which operate seven days a week. The Westin is a good resort choice located near a ferry stop on the river.
- For those interested in experiencing Savannah’s nightlife, book a hotel near the City Market, such as the DoubleTree by Hilton. The City Market is a four-block area of old warehouses that have been converted into bars, restaurants, art galleries and shops, and it’s where most people go out at night.
What are the best hotels in midtown Savannah?
Which hotels in Savannah are close to Savannah-Hilton Head airport?
What are the best hotels on the Savannah River?
What are the best hotels in Savannah by River Street?