|NT$ 4,177||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you want to experience all that Sacramento’s nightlife has to offer, look for hotels in the vibrant neighborhood Midtown. This area has many restaurants, wine bars, and live music events, making it very popular among young adults. The Sheraton Grand is a 4-star hotel that is in the center of this district, located within walking distance of the California State Capitol.
- Sacramento is easy to explore by car, making driving a stress-free option that will save you money on transport. Consider booking a hotel that offers free parking, such as the Ramada by Wyndham.
- If you’re hoping to see a baseball game during your time in Sacramento, select one of the many hotels located near Raley Field. The Delta King is a floating hotel, located on a riverboat on the Sacramento River. It’s also within walking distance of the stadium, making it a unique yet practical option.
- Take advantage of the many public parks and green spaces in the city, and book a hotel within walking distance of these areas. The Hotel Med Park is located near the William Land Regional Park, while the Courtyard by Marriott at the Cal Expo location is within reach of McKinley Park.
- For those who would like to play golf during their trip, look at hotels near the Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, such as the Hampton Inn and Suites. The Golf Complex is family-friendly and offers a variety of classes and activities.
What are the best hotels in Sacramento near the Convention Center?
What are the best hotels in Sacramento near the Golden 1 Center?
What are the best hotels in Sacramento with an outdoor pool?
What are the best hotels in Sacramento near the California State Capitol Museum?