|NT$ 4,627||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to do some skiing during your visit to Mont-Tremblant? If so, consider staying at the Sommet Des Neiges ski resort, close to Aquaclub La Source. Sommet Des Neiges is open year-round and provides access to a variety of trails and slopes, as well as an on-site sauna and bike and ski lockers.
- If you’re interested in recreational activities such as hiking or canoeing, choose a hotel near the Mont-Tremblant National Park, like the Fairmont Tremblant, which is adjacent to the park. This national park features several lakes and rivers, as well as a variety of hiking trails and wildlife, making it a popular destination among visitors.
- For those who would like to spend their vacation relaxing at a lakeside beach, select a hotel next to Parc Plage, such as the Hôtel Quintessence located five minutes’ walk away. Parc Plage is a small beach located on the shore of Lake Tremblant that has seasonal lifeguards, a picnic area, and plenty of grass.
- If you would like to test your luck and do some gambling during your trip, book a hotel near the Casino de Mont-Tremblant, such as the Place St-Bernard, located a 12-minute walk from the casino. The Casino de Mont-Tremblant is set in a rustic building and features card games, slot machines, and a variety of live shows and entertainment.
- To receive a bit of extra pampering during your visit, choose a hotel near the Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, a full-service spa that offers a variety of massage and bath services. The Au Petit Marigot is only a five-minute walk to the spa and is right beside the Manitou Golf Course.
What are some good hotels in Mont-Tremblant near the Domaine Saint-Bernard?
What hotels in Mont-Tremblant have indoor pools?
Are there any hotels in Mont-Tremblant with good restaurants onsite?
What are some good hotels in Mont-Tremblant near the Skyline Luge?