|NT$ 2,822||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Mombasa is a seaport city on the Kenyan coast, popular for its proximity to the white-sand beaches along the Indian Ocean. Mombasa Beach is the perfect place to go for a dip, and there are many hotels in the area, including Mombasa Beach Hotel and Bahari Beach Hotel, both offering great ocean views.
- Part of the city is located on Mombasa Island, including the Old Town, which is connected to the mainland through a causeway. There you’ll find Fort Jesus, the Spice Market, and other iconic attractions. There are many hotels in Mombasa’s Old Town to choose from, including some more affordable options such as New Palm Tree Hotel and Sheratton Regency Hotel.
- Diani Beach is a popular beach resort about 18 miles south of Mombasa city center and a major attraction for travelers in the area as it has been consistently voted one of Africa’s leading beach destinations for a few years now. If you want to stay right in this idyllic area, try staying at Diani Reef Beach Resort & Spa or Swahili Beach.
- Haller Park is a nature park in Bamburi, northern Mombasa set in a former quarry. It’s a great spot for people looking to spot different plant and animal species. If you’d like to stay nearby, try Prideinn Hotel Nyali or Ocean View Nyali Boutique Hotel.
- Nyali Beach area is also a popular place to stay, as it’s just south of Mombasa Beach and even closer to the Old Town. The scenic beach is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and just overall relaxing. If you stay at Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa, you will be conveniently located by these white sands, but you can also enjoy the great outdoor pool if you choose to.
What are the best hotels in the Bamburi area?
What if I just want a relaxed resort experience?
Can I stay near Shimba Hills National Reserve?
Can I stay close to the airport?