|NT$ 2,553||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Travellers who enjoy bike riding should consider staying at one of the several hotels in Te Anau near Perenuka Mountain Bike Park. The Fiordland Great Views Holiday Park is a casual choice located less than a 5min drive from the park and includes a free airport shuttle service and complimentary parking.
- To discover some of the region’s wildlife, choose lodging near Te Anau Bird Sanctuary. At this sanctuary you will be able to see a variety of birds that are indigenous to the area and have been rescued and rehabilitated. Te Anau Lakeview Kiwi Holiday Park & Motels is a 3min drive away and offers private rooms, studios and bungalows.
- Interested in spending time in the city’s natural scenery? You’ll want to pick a hotel near Te Anau Memorial Gardens, a large green space close to the lakefront. The Distinction Te Anau Hotel & Villas can be found just a 3min walk away and has an outdoor pool as well as free bicycle rentals.
- If you’re hoping to visit an attraction or two during your trip, look for a hotel in the northeastern part of the city, as this will put you near the Fiordland Vintage Machinery Museum. The Milford Road Apartments are a 5min drive from the museum and come with free toiletries as well as access to a large sun terrace.
- To learn more about the surrounding region and nearby national park, opt for a hotel located next to the Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, where you can receive free maps and brochures about the area. If you stay at the Distinction Luxmore Hotel, you’ll be a 2min walk away and have access to an on-site fitness centre and restaurant.
What is an especially budget-friendly area to stay in?
Where should I stay in Te Anau if I would like to be in a particularly scenic area?
What is the best place to stay in to be close to different restaurants?
Where should I stay if I want to be somewhere particularly quiet and calm?