|NT$ 2,151||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The Grand Hotel by Mercure is a sophisticated 4-star pick for couples looking to stay right in heart of Leicester city centre, with stylish modern interiors set inside a Grade II-listed Victorian building on Granby Street. Complimentary bathrobes and slippers plus the city’s famous Marco’s New York-style Italian Restaurant ensure a comfy and intimate stay.
- Business travellers will find several good chain hotels in Leicester city centre, including the stylish Ramada Encore on Charles Street, which has free Wi-Fi, two meeting rooms and plenty of bars and restaurants right on your doorstep. Perched on Constitution Hill, the ibis Hotel on St Georges Way is a great budget option, offering modern, comfortable rooms and a 24-hour restaurant and is just a 5-minute walk from Leicester Railway Station.
- For sport lovers, a stay at the Holiday Inn Express along Filbert Way is perfectly placed, offering cheap rooms, a bar and grill restaurant, and with free parking right next door to King Power Stadium (home of Leicester City Football Club) and a 5-minute drive from Leicestershire County Cricket Ground.
- Leicester’s main bus and coach station is known as St Margaret’s and is located on Gravel Street north of the city centre. Hotels near Leicester bus station include Hotel Campanile on Bedford street, which offers clean, modern rooms opposite St Matthew’s Way flyover and less than a 10-minute walk from the bus station.
- Cheap accommodation in Leicester is found south of the city centre, close to the University of Leicester campus, and includes the 3-star Croft Hotel inside a former Victorian schoolhouse and the no-frills, 3-star Stonecroft Hotel on Elmfield Avenue.
Are there any hotels in Leicester with gym facilities?
Are there any hotels in Leicester with a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Leicester have great facilities for families?
Are there hotels near the King Richard III Visitor Centre in the Leicester city centre?