好評：We were switched to a different room. That's about it.
負評：This woke us up around 3:00-4:00am on January 22, 2017. My boyfriend and I woke up in panic because my sister was on the side of the room where it happened. We thought she was hurt, gladly that's not the case. This incident had dirtied and soaked our belongings. We appreciate that front desk offered to move us to another room, it's a petty that they did not even ask if we were okay or if anyone got hurt. We checked out that same morning, around 10:45am, and we were shocked to find that the manager on duty had no idea what had happened. We also got home and found that water had damaged my sisters blow dryer, I called today and they claimed to have sent me a replacement. (Haven't received it yet.) We weren't offered a free stay, a refund or anything of that sort. I tried contacting the supervisor after his phone number was given to me, but no call back and no replies to my texts. We will NEVER stay here again and risk getting hurt. They're lucky it was us in that room, if it were anyone else I'm sure they would have been reported and/or sued. Someone could have been badly injured!