|NT$ 6,088||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To be near Chicago’s best upscale shopping, stay near Magnificent Mile, a strip of Michigan Avenue that runs through the commercial heart of the city.
- From mid-range hotels like the Warwick Allerton - Chicago to the upscale Sofitel Chicago, guests can find a range of hotel options in the Magnificent Mile area.
- The Loop is Chicago’s business district. Home to both The Art Institute of Chicago as well as Grant Park, it boasts a variety of hotels for all budgets.
- One of The Loop’s best business hotels is The Silversmith Hotel, which features four meeting rooms and a conference space. Kimpton the Gray is another exceptional option in this region.
- For places to stay by Chicago Midway Airport, Skylark Motel is a decent option for those travelling on a budget. For mid-range accommodation, Holiday Inn Chicago Midway Airport and Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport are both good choices.
- Chicago’s metro system, known as the L, connects Chicago O’Hare International Airport to the city centre via the Blue Line, reaching the city in just under an hour. Those seeking a convenient transfer to the airport should look for hotels along this line.
- For a picturesque stay on Michigan Avenue consider Congress Plaza Hotel or Chicago’s Essex Inn. Both hotels offer views of Lake Michigan and Grant Park.
- Families may enjoy staying at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, just a short walk from the amusement park rides and restaurants of Navy Pier, the Children’s Museum, and Ohio Street Beach.
Where can I find cheap hotels in Chicago?
Are there pet-friendly hotels in Chicago?
What hotels in Chicago offer an especially good breakfast?
Are there hotels in Chicago with free parking?