|NT$ 6,121||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you enjoy poetry and literature, consider staying in a hotel next to the Burns Cottage, such as the 4-star Brig o' Doon House Hotel, located a 3-minute walk away. Once home to the famous poet Robert Burns, this cottage has since been converted into a museum that educates visitors on his life and poetry.
- Hoping to spend your holiday in Ayr by relaxing near the water? If so, select a hotel near Ayr Beach, one of the city’s most popular beaches that is known for its soft sand and scenic views of the sunset. The Blackburn Villa B&B is a charming choice that is only a 2-minute walk to Ayr Beach and has some rooms offering views of the water.
- To explore some of the area’s historical architecture, pick a hotel near the Rozelle Estate, such as the Abbotsford Hotel, located a 5-minute walk away. This traditional Scottish estate features extensive gardens, a tea-room and both guided and self-guided tours, making it a great place to learn more about the region.
- For travellers that love flowers and plants, make sure to book a hotel next to the Belleisle Conservatory, such as the Chestnuts Restaurant & Hotel, which is located a 3-minute walk away. This conservatory is set in a large glasshouse and contains a variety of unique plants from all over the region.
- If you would like to learn more about the region’s heritage and see some artefacts from its past, choose a hotel next to the Bachelors' Club, home of the first rural debating society to ever be created in Scotland. The Black Bull is a 4-star hotel that is only a 2-minute walk to the site and 3-minute drive to the city centre.
Are there hotels in Ayr with free parking?
Which hotels in Ayr have a good swimming pool?
What good hotels in Ayr are near the Alloway Auld Kirk?
What are good hotels in Ayr near the Ayr Town Hall?