|NT$ 3,441||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Wollongong is a good halfway point for all those driving the famous Grand Pacific Drive highway. For those who want more information to help with your road tip, you may wish to stay closer to the Grand Pacific Drive centre; the Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong is only a 5-minute walk away from it.
- The downtown area of Wollongong also offers plenty of restaurants, shopping and other services, including adventure tourism offices. From here you can book your skydiving adventure over Wollongong beach or a zipline tour across the Illawarra tree tops. The Downtown Motel will keep you close to the action and only 2 minutes away from the Visitor Information Centre.
- One of the most popular sights of Wollongong is the Wollongong Head Lighthouse, located at the headland between Brighton Beach and Wollongong Beach. If you’re looking to stay somewhere nearby, the Boat Harbour Motel is a good option. From here you will be only a 10-minute walk away from the headland.
- Not only is Wollongong popular for its beaches, but it is also located close to Lake Illawarra. For those who want a bit of everything, the Comfort Inn Fairways is located on the spit between Lake Illawarra and the sea. You will also be close to the Port Kembla Golf Course and the Korrongulla Wetlands – an excellent spot for bird watching.
- The Nan Tien Buddhist Temple is another of Wollongong’s most popular sights. The temple is located just outside of Wollongong with views over Mount Kembla and the Illawarra Escarpment. Classes and regular retreats are offered for visitors interested in Buddhism or Chinese Culture. For those who wish to visit the temple, you may wish to stay somewhere in south Wollongong, such as the Sovereign Inn. Here you will be a 10-minute drive from the temple, and 7 minutes from Wollongong’s city centre.
What hotels in Wollongong are close to the sports stadium?
What hotels in Wollongong are close to the beach?
What hotels in Wollongong have free parking?
What hotels in Wollongong have a pool?