|NT$ 7,298||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re one of the many travelers heading to Kennebunkport in search of hiking trails, booking the right hotel can make getting to the trailhead a lot more convenient. Hotels located near to some of the area’s most popular hiking trails include the Ocean Woods Resort and the The Lodge at Turbat's Creek.
- Looking for a hotel convenient to the area’s popular campsites? Some of the most popular campsites in the area lie just southwest of Kennebunkport. Booking a hotel like the Shorelands Guest Resort And Cottages or the Port Inn Kennebunk, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, can put you a short drive away from the campsite.
- For thrifty travelers looking for affordable accommodation in the Kennebunkport area, there are several options available to serve those on different budgets. Booking a room at some of the more affordable hotels in Kennebunkport, like the Lodge at Kennebunk, can give you access to some of the lowest rates in town.
- If you’re trying to cut down on decision making throughout your time in Kennebunkport, it can be helpful to book accommodation at a hotel that has an onsite restaurant. Some of the Kennebunkport hotels that have onsite restaurants are the Nonantum Resort and the Grace White Barn Inn And Spa.
- Heading to Kennebunkport for work? To make sure that any of your last-minute, business-related needs are taken care of, it can be a good idea to book accommodation somewhere that features an onsite business center. Hotels with business centers in the Kennebunkport area include The Colony Hotel and the Kennebunkport Motor Lodge.
Are there any Kennebunkport hotels close to the beachfront?
Which hotels in Kennebunkport have a fitness center?
Are there any four-star hotels in Kennebunkport?
Do any hotels in Kennebunkport have a spa?