|NT$ 5,141||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Santa Fe has a strong arts district with an array of hotels that put guests within walking distance of the city’s galleries and art walks.
- Two good hotels in the heart of the Santa Fe Railyard Arts District are the Hotel Santa Fe and Inn on the Alameda, which are in easy reach of several art galleries.
- For an exciting experience, consider The Hilton Santa Fe Golf Resort & Spa at Buffalo Thunder, a resort and casino that provides luxurious amenities, including a steam room, sauna, and nightclub.
- Situated next to a bowling alley, and featuring a pool, Cities of Gold Casino & Hotel is another option for guests looking to do a little gambling.
- Golf enthusiasts will enjoy the Homewood Suites by Hilton Santa Fe-North, which is a five minute walk from the Towa Golf Course, alternatively, Inn of the Turquoise Bear in downtown Santa Fe is about three miles from Quail Run Golf Course.
- Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe is down the street from Santa Fe Plaza, a lively area where local festivals and events often take place among the shops selling distinctive art jewelry.
- The Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi, built in the 1800s, is one of Santa Fe’s top sites, to stay nearby, book a room at the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi.
What hotels in Santa Fe are near San Miguel Mission?
What are the best hotels by Meow Wolf?
Which hotels in Santa Fe have business centers?
What hotels in Santa Fe are good for visitors wanting to ski?