|NT$ 4,918||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Travelers visiting the small town of San Luis Obispo, California, could consider staying downtown where several hotels can be found near the historic town center.
- The Quality Suites Downtown San Luis Obispo is a good family-friendly hotel that offers free breakfast. Another good option is the Granada Hotel & Bistro, which features a rooftop terrace with fireplace.
- For a luxurious stay in San Luis Obispo, try the Madonna Inn. About one mile from downtown, the hotel features two outdoor pools, tennis courts, horseback riding, two bars and a bakery on site.
- Guests planning to visit the Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa could consider booking a room at Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo, which is a short walk from the mission and near an Old SLO Trolley stop.
- To stay within close proximity to California Polytechnic State University, book a room at the Apple Farm Inn. A short walk from the university, the hotel has a free airport shuttle and an on-site restaurant.
- La Cuesta Inn is another good option near California Polytechnic State University. A short drive from the university, the hotel offers guests free afternoon tea and coffee.
- For early morning flights, consider staying near the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport. Hampton Inn & Suites San Luis Obispo and Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo are just over two miles from the airport, and both offer free parking.
Are there any hotels in San Luis Obispo with hot tubs?
Are there any hotels in San Luis Obispo that have a spa?
Are there hotels in San Luis Obispo that offer suites?
What are some good family-friendly hotels in San Luis Obispo?