|NT$ 2,790||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Interested in staying near the main shops, restaurants and bars in the city? Book a hotel near Santana Row, one of the most well-known retail centers in the United States. The Row Hotel is a modern choice that provides guests with free breakfast. Or, check out Hotel Valencia Santana Row, with a pool and fitness center onsite.
- If you would like to have a unique and exciting experience, select a hotel located near Winchester Mystery House, one of the most popular tourist destinations in San Jose. The Aloft San Jose Cupertino is just a five minute drive away and offers a pool, bar and fitness center.
- For those who are planning on seeing an NHL hockey game during their trip to San Jose, consider staying at a hotel near SAP Center, such as the Arena Hotel. The SAP Center is a large indoor arena, home to San Jose’s hockey team, the San Jose Sharks. Choosing a hotel close to the SAP Center will allow you to easily avoid traffic after the game, while also giving you close proximity to downtown.
- Families visiting San Jose might want to look at hotels near one of the city’s most popular theme parks, Raging Waters. The Best Western Lanai Garden Inn and Suites is a budget choice within three miles of the water park.
- The Northern California region is famous for its wine, and the San Jose area is no exception. If you’re interested in doing some wine tasting during your trip, book a hotel next to the Divine Wine Merchant & Winery Tasting Room, like the Fairmont San Jose Hotel.
What are the best hotels in San Jose near the airport?
What are the best hotels in San Jose near the convention center?
Are there hotels in San Jose with in-room Jacuzzis?
What hotels in San Jose offer free breakfast?