|NT$ 5,846||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Santa Rosa is located in Sonoma County, California, and is particularly famous for its wineries. Many places cater to travelers visiting Wine Country, and while prices may be quite steep in that region, it is possible to stay in hotels in Santa Rosa that are both close and affordable, such as Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Wine Country Santa Rosa and Best Western PLUS Wine Country Inn & Suites. If you’re looking for an upscale experience, try Vintners Inn.
- Art and culture lovers are in luck. Santa Rosa has one famous native, famed cartoonist Charles M. Schulz. The “Peanuts” mastermind has his own museum, the Charles M. Schulz Museum and Research Center on Hardies Lane. The Children’s Museum of Sonoma County is almost next-door, with Hotel Santa Rosa a short 15-minute walk to both places.
- Downtown Santa Rosa is a vibrant area filled with bars, restaurants, shops, boutiques, and even a passenger train that can take you all the way north to Sonoma County Airport or south to Petaluma and Marin County. Courthouse Square, between 3rd and 4th street, is what locals consider the city center, and the Hyatt Regency, Courtyard by Marriott, and Hotel La Rose are literally a few minutes’ walk away.
- Trione-Annadel State Park and Spring Lake Regional Park, to the east of Santa Rosa, are adjacent and provide great hiking opportunities, but also offer many recreational activities within their grounds. Nature lovers should stay at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa, which offers great amenities such as an outdoor pool and free parking and is located about four miles away.
- Safari West, in northeast Santa Rosa, is a renowned private wildlife preserve, and offers its own on-site accommodation for all animal lovers. They have 30 luxury tents on offer, with their own en suite bathrooms and hardwood floors, where you can stay the night and wake up to the sound of the animals, and the continental breakfast is included.
What is a good place for a romantic getaway?
Where should a foodie stay?
What are the best highway hotels?
Can I visit Santa Rosa on a budget?