|NT$ 6,834||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- More than an island, St. Thomas Island is actually a well-developed city with taxis, shops, neighborhoods and public spaces. For both business travelers and vacationers, it offers exquisite hotels with an array of amenities. Luxury hotels in St. Thomas include the Ritz Carlton, Point Pleasant Resort and Bolongo Bay Beach Resort.
- During your stay in St. Thomas, make a visit to the botanical garden and learn about the flowers and trees of the island. Hotels within walking distance of Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden include Mafolie Hotel, Flamboyan on the Bay and Windward Passage Hotel.
- Cyril E. King Airport is the airport for St. Thomas. It is serviced by Delta, United, American and Spirit Airlines and is only 20 minutes from the island. To get to your hotel from the airport, you can take a taxi or hotel shuttle. Some hotels that provide shuttle transportation include Elysian Beach Resort and Bolongo Bay Beach Resort.
- Take the ferry from St. Thomas to St. John to explore other beaches, see island ruins and visit Peace Hill Windmill. The ferry will also take you to nearby Water Island and St. Croix. If you plan to enjoy these excursions, perhaps you’ll want to stay at a hotel close to the ferry dock such as Marriott’s Frenchman’s Cove, Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Flamboyan on the Bay Resort & Villa.
- During your visit to St. Thomas, you’ll want to try Caribbean dishes like fungi, kallaloo, conch and roti. Some great island cuisine can be enjoyed at local hotels like Mafolie Hotel, Sugar Bay Resort and Wyndham Margaritaville.
What hotels offer the best views of the island?
Where can I shop in St. Thomas?
What hotels in St. Thomas are kid friendly?
Are there any historical hotels in St. Thomas?