|NT$ 5,344||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Hoping to shop during your trip to St. Pete Beach? Select a hotel in the Historic Corey Avenue Shopping District, such as the affordable Carlton House Apartment Motel. The Historic Corey Avenue District is full of unique shops and boutiques, including Annabel’s and Owen Sweet Jewelry Design.
- Throughout the past few years, St. Pete Beach has become a popular city for golfers. If you’re excited to play golf during your vacation, book a hotel near the Tides Golf Club, such as the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, which is only a five-minute drive away.
- If you would like to try your luck at surfing, or if you want to explore underwater ocean life, such as dolphins, choose a hotel near Upham Beach Park. The St. Pete Beach Suites is only a three-minute walk from the park and is near the busy Gulf Boulevard.
- For travelers who would like to visit some museums during their trip, choose a hotel near the Gulf Beaches Historical Museum, such as the Inn on the Beach, which is only a five-minute walk from the museum. The Gulf Beaches Historical Museum operates inside a renovated church from the early 1900s and contains exhibits on the local region’s history.
- If you’re traveling with your family, consider a hotel near the St. Pete Beach Access, such as the Dolphin Beach Resort. The St. Pete Beach Access is a beach park that has boardwalks, public showers, and calm waters perfect for swimming.
Are there any good spa-hotels in St. Pete Beach?
What hotels in St. Pete Beach have a good view?
Which hotels in St. Pete Beach are near the Colonel Michael J. Horan Park?
What hotels in St. Pete Beach offer on-site restaurants?