|NT$ 7,173||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are looking for hotels in St. Andrews that feature kitchens and kitchenettes in their rooms, then a good option is The Old Station. In addition to kitchenettes, The Old Station also has free parking for guests and neighbors a golf course.
- Looking to stay in a boutique hotel during your time in St. Andrews? Malmaison Dundee is a great option to consider. The boutique hotel is housed in a Victorian-era building and includes a restaurant and bar. Room service is also available for guests.
- For cheap hotels in St. Andrews, consider staying on the northside of town by the St. Andrews Aquarium. Many of the budget hotels are located here, like the Best Western Scores Hotel. Some of the amenities available at the hotel include a fitness center and a restaurant. Additionally, the Best Western Scores Hotel is also only 1.3 miles from St. Andrews Beach.
- Want to stay in a hotel that offers immediate access to a golf course? Old Course Hotel offers that and more. For instance, guests can take advantage of the hotel’s large indoor swimming pool and sauna.
- Is a hotel by the sea what you are looking for this vacation? If so, fortunately for you, there are plenty of hotels in St. Andrews that will suit your needs like the Hotel Du Vin & Bistro St. Andrews. There, guests can enjoy hotel comforts like a bar and restaurant all the while remaining within walking distance of the water.
What bed and breakfasts are in St. Andrews?
What hotels are near St. Andrews University?
What luxury hotels are in St. Andrews?
What hotels are in the city center?