|NT$ 3,100||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For visitors that enjoy hiking, consider booking a hotel near San Cristóbal Hill, a famous landmark that contains the iconic statue of the Virgin Mary and provides guests with panoramic views of the entire city. The Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center is a 5-star choice that is 3-minute walk from the base of the mountain and only an 11-minute walk to the Pedro de Valdivia metro station.
- To explore some of Santiago’s historical architecture, select a hotel located next to La Moneda Palace, such as the RQ Central Suites hotel that is a 3-minute walk away. La Moneda Palace was created in the early 1800s and now serves as the office for Chile’s president, making it an interesting building to take a guided tour.
- If you are interested in tasting some of Santiago’s authentic cuisine, make sure to choose a hotel next to the Mercado Central de Santiago, a market that dates back to the 1800s and is famous for its seafood restaurants and cafes that serve fish specialties. The Casaltura Hostel Boutique is a budget-friendly option that is a 2-minute walk from the market and has a large rooftop terrace.
- Hoping to visit a unique museum during your trip to Santiago? Pick a hotel next to the Museum of Memory and Human Rights, such as the Hotel Railef that is a 10-minute walk away. The Museum of Memory and Human Rights features a variety of exhibits that are dedicated to the victims of human rights violations that occurred in Chile between the 1970s and 1990s.
- For travelers that are eager to immerse themselves in the Chilean culture, select a hotel next to the Centro Cultural Palacio de La Moneda, a cultural centre that contains a variety of rotating exhibits related to local art and cinema. The Crowne Plaza Santiago is a stylish hotel that is only a 5-minute walk to the centre and a 7-minute walk to the Baquedano metro station.
Which hotels in Santiago have a good pool?
Which hotels in Santiago are good for business travelers?
What are good hotels in Santiago near Fantasilandia?
What are good hotels in Santiago near the Santiago Metropolitan Park?