|NT$ 2,067||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re planning on doing some surfing during your trip, look for hotels in Senggigi that are near Nemo Surf Point. A good option is the chic Jeeva Santai Villas, which is less than a 5min walk away.
- Interested in spending your trip relaxing on the sand, snorkelling and soaking up some sun? Book a hotel near Senggigi Beach such as the Holiday Resort Lombok, which will put you only a few minutes away from the sand.
- To spend some time exploring nature and doing some hiking, you’ll want to choose a hotel next to National Park Krandangan, a large green area filled with a variety of plants and wildlife. The Puri Mas Spa Resort is a casual hotel that will place you just a 2min drive away.
- For travellers who love architecture, a popular choice is opting for lodging next to Pura Kaprusan, a beautiful Hindu Temple situated directly next to the ocean. The Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort is an upscale 5-star resort that is just a 6min walk from the temple and a 2min walk from the coast.
- If you want to go fishing while you’re in Senggigi, pick a hotel next to Pandanan Beach. 7 Secrets Resort & Wellness Retreat, for example, is only a 7min walk away. This quiet beach is known for having good fishing, being open to the public and featuring several restaurants nearby.
Which area should I stay in to be a short walk from many dining options?
Where should I stay if I would like to be in a scenic area?
Where should I stay if I would like to travel on a budget?
If I will be travelling with children, where should I stay?