|NT$ 3,554||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Enjoy a great vacation at the Playa de las Américas and have fun splashing in the sea and the great water parks like Siam Park and Aqualand. The Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel is only a 14-minute walk to Aqualand and Malibu Park Hotel is right opposite the water park. Siam Park is on the other side of the city with the Ponderosa Apart Hotel and the Olé Tropical Tenerife Hotel about 18 minutes by foot or a 3-minute drive away.
- If you want to relax and unwind, choose one of the many resort hotels with wellness facilities, like the Hotel Las Madrigueras Golf Resort & Spa with a golf course, pool and bar. Bear in mind that this hotel is adults only. Alternatively, you can choose the Europe Villa Cortes GL, which hosts a spa and wellness area and a beach club and is within 5 minutes’ walking distance of the beach.
- For a vacation suitable for the entire family, choose the Catalonia Oro Negro hotel which includes a playground, outdoor pool and is only 8 minutes from the beach where you can build sandcastles. The Sol Tenerife hotel even features a Kids’ Club and a supermarket on site – and if your children annoy you too much, the hotel also offers massage services.
- If you cherish a close proximity to a great selection of restaurants, the Hotel La Siesta Tenerife is nestled amidst a wide array of eateries from all over the world, may it be tapas, Indian food or Italian cuisine. Another choice with close-by restaurants is the Cleopatra Palace Hotel which also contains its own nightclub.
- To be close to hot nightclubs like the Tramps Tenerife or the Papagayo discoteca, choose hotels like the Tigotan Lovers & Friends Hotel (adults only), or another option such as the Hotel Troya, which has tropical gardens and a fitness centre.
Which other hotels in Playa de las Américas are adults-only?
Which hotels have sea-view rooms?
Which hotels have a 24-hour reception desk?
Which hotels have fitness centres?