|NT$ 4,000||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Booking a hotel in Downtown Raleigh will put you close to some of the city’s main tourist attractions, including the highly ranked North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, the Marble Kids Museum, and the North Carolina State Capitol Building.
- The Days Inn of Downtown Raleigh is located just a few blocks from the Museum of Natural Sciences. A little farther south in the downtown district, you’ll find the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel.
- Visitors in town for business should consider staying in Downtown Raleigh at a hotel like The Raleigh Marriott City Center, or The Candlewood Suites Raleigh Crabtree, located north of the city center.
- Adjacent to North Carolina State University, the area around Pullen Park is a wonderful place to stay while visiting Raleigh.
- Doubletree by Hilton Raleigh - Brownstone - University iis a comfortable, highly-rated hotel with free parking, which is located just north of Pullen Park.
- If you’re looking for hotels close to the Raleigh Durham International Airport, you will find a cluster of hotels just outside the airport near I-40, which connects directly to Downtown Raleigh.
- A range of hotels are situated near the airport, including basic but dependable options like Quality Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport, as well as more upscale options, like Four Points by Sheraton Raleigh Durham.
- To get some shopping in during a visit to Raleigh, book a hotel near the North Hills Shopping Center, which is home to several restaurants, a movie theater, and various shops.
- The Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel is a luxurious hotel located right in the middle of this popular shopping area, and it’s only a few miles away from Downtown.
Where can I book cheap hotels in Raleigh?
What are good neighborhoods to stay in near Downtown?
What are some good hotels in Raleigh’s Capitol Area Historic District?
What are some good family hotels in Raleigh?