|NT$ 3,120||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you are planning a cheap vacation, then you will need to look at budget hotels in Verona. Situated in Verona Historical Centre, just a short walk from the Piazza Bra is Relais Empire which features a bar and free Wi-Fi. Conveniently located close to the A4 motorway, SHG Hotel Verona provides free parking and Wi-Fi to guests.
- If you are looking for hotels in Verona center, then you should stay near to Piazza delle Erbe, which is at the heart of the city. Hotel Aurora is a short walk from the Amphitheatre of the Arena and the famous Juliet’s Balcony. The 3-star hotel offers guests comfortable rooms and a pleasant terrace.
- Are you looking for family hotels in Verona? If you are bringing the children on vacation, you will need to find family-friendly accommodation that offers the right amenities. At Hotel Mastino in the city center, kids stay for free and there is a babysitting service. Three miles from the city center, kids stay for free at Park Hotel Elefante and there are extra beds and cribs for kids, as well as an outdoor pool.
- Searching for five-star hotels in Verona? Il Sogno di Giulietta is a small hotel located in Juliet’s Courtyard that offers luxurious rooms that include a Jacuzzi bath tub. Situated in the historic center of Verona, Due Torri Hotel is also close to the church of Saint Anastasia and offers guests four dining options that include the Panoramic Terrace with Grill Restaurant.
- Historic hotels in Verona include Hotel Accademia, which provides 4-star accommodation within an 18th century building in the historic center of Verona. Services at the hotel include free bicycles and a fitness center with panoramic terrace. The 3-star Relais a Ponte Pietra dates back to the 13th century and is located next to the Adige River.
Are there any hotels in Verona with a pool?
What are the best hotels in Verona near the opera?
Are there any business-friendly hotels in Verona?
Are there any hotels in Verona near the airport?