|NT$ 4,139||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Vila Bay is the major tourist hotspot in Port Vila. For those who have come to Vanuatu to relax on the beach, you will likely be looking for a spot at the north end of the bay. Nestled between two peaceful beaches with the Banyan Beach Bar next door, Chantilly’s on the Bay is a good option with a private picturesque wooden jetty and a view of the harbour.
- For those who will be on a boat or touring the harbour, the private marina is at the south of Vila Bay. There are a range of different harbour tours and adventure packages along here, including those for divers and snorkelers. A hotel in this area such as the Grant Hotel And Casino will put you right at the waterfront with many dining options within a 5-minute walk.
- If you are looking for a view, the Vanuatu Jungle Zipline in Mele Maat soars across the treetops and gives you a panoramic view of the harbour. A good hotel on this side of Port Vila is the Benjor Beach Club, located at the foot of the hill and a 5-minute drive to the popular Evergreen Cascades WaterFalls.
- If you are hoping to escape the main tourist area since it can get very busy at the height of the season, you may want to consider staying alongside Erakor Lagoon. Just 10 minutes away from Vila Bay, Poppy’s On The Lagoon has its own private beach and boasts a beautiful vista of the picturesque Erakor Lagoon.
- For those hoping to escape the mainland, Iririki Island is just off the coast of Port Vila. You can stay on the island at the 4-star Iririki Island Resort and enjoy the colourful coral reefs at your leisure. The Resort offers a large range of activities like traditional entertainment, spa packages, beach games and water sports as well as a number of dining options.
Which hotels in Port Vila are in the central city?
Which hotels in Port Vila are on a private island?
What are some good spa and resort hotels in Port Vila?
What hotels in Port Vila offer an airport shuttle?