|NT$ 2,452||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For a cost-effective trip to Sofia, you may be looking to book accommodation in one of the city’s many budget hotels. Affordable accommodation can be found at Hotel Ildo Iliana, easyHotel Sofia, Ljubljana's Bed and Breakfast Cafe and the Snejanka Family Hotel, which offer some of the most reasonably-priced rooms in the city.
- Sofia has a vibrant nightlife scene with up-and-coming bars and restaurants all over the city, but booking a hotel in the center, near the Serdika metro stop puts you just steps away from some of the most popular nightlife in the city. Hotels in the area include the Sofia Hotel Balkan and Hotel Anel.
- If you, like many other travelers, are heading to Sofia to go hiking or skiing on Vitosha Mountain, booking nearby accommodation can make your trip easier. The Family Hotel St. George, the All Seasons Residence, the Elit Hotel and Villa Pontica all put you just steps from all that Vitosha Mountain has to offer.
- For a luxurious stay in Bulgaria’s capital, you may be interested in booking one of the many five-star hotels in Sofia. Hotels like Hotel Anel, the Hotel Marinela Sofia, the Sofia Hotel Balkan, the Hilton Sofia and the Arena di Serdica Hotel all offer a long list of upmarket amenities.
- If you’re intent upon getting a workout in before or after seeing the sights of Sofia, there are many hotels that can accommodate you with fully-equipped fitness centers. Hotels with fitness centers for active travelers include the Sofia Residence Boutique Hotel, the Metropolitan Hotel Sofia and the Best Western Plus Expo Hotel.
Which hotels in Sofia have a business center?
Do any hotels in Sofia offer an airport shuttle?
Are there any hotels in Sofia with an onsite restaurant?
Do any Sofia hotels have an onsite spa?