|NT$ 4,721||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Spend your vacation sampling tasty wines at vineyards in Solvang. Most of these wineries are located in Santa Ynez Valley (or Wine Country), about 7 miles from the heart of Solvang. You can lodge in the Santa Ynez Valley at Wine Valley Inn or Hotel Corque.
- Chumash Casino is a large entertainment destination in Solvang. Along with gambling, it also hosts regular comedy shows and concerts. It has its own hotel (a 4-star resort). However, there are a number of other lodging options close by such as the Meadowlark Inn (a little over a mile away) and Santa Ynez Inn (a half-mile away).
- In Solvang there are several boutique hotels whose style and design is inspired by Danish architecture. With windmills, garden patios and serving complimentary Danish pastries daily, these inns have lots of character and vintage charm. Experience a taste of Old World Denmark at the Kronborg or Royal Copenhagen.
- If you appreciate vintage or boutique shopping, you’ll want to stay on or around Mission Drive. Here you’ll find a bookstore, gift shop, the Jule Hus Christmas store and a 4,000-ft antique mall. You can walk to all of these shopping destinations from King Frederik Inn, Hamlet Inn and America’s Best Value Inn.
- Take time out to get away from the city and explore nature with a week or weekend stay at the Alisal Guest Ranch and Resort. Offering a variety of stay packages, you can enjoy your vacation golfing, being pampered at the spa or becoming a barbecue pitmaster. Other activities available at the lodge include horseback riding, archery and hay rides.
What romantic hotels are in Solvang?
What are the best hotels in Solvang for families with children?
Are there any spa hotels in Solvang?
What hotels in Solvang have a swimming pool?