|NT$ 8,064||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- New York’s Upper East Side is a well-to-do area that is home to many luxury hotels, many of them are clustered around the green oasis of Central Park.
- Fashion-forward SoHo in Lower Manhattan is another chic option for travellers with higher budgets looking for a stylish 4 or 5-star boutique hotel.
- Those jetting in for a weekend will find cheap hotel deals in Manhattan’s Financial District, as the work-week comes to an end and this area empties out.
- Travellers looking for more affordable hotels in New York should consider staying in outer neighbourhoods and boroughs like Harlem, Brooklyn, and the Lower East Side.
- The best deals can be found in outer boroughs like Queens and parts of Brooklyn, which are well connected to the city’s best sites via the extensive subway system.
- Visitors staying a bit further from the city centre should book a hotel near a subway station and purchase a 7-Day Unlimited Pass for approximately $32.
- Families looking for budget accommodation will find good options in the Long Island City and Hunters Point neighborhoods in Queens, which offer convenient access into Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- To stay close to famous department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale’s, book a hotel like The Shoreham Hotel or Lotte New York Palace in Midtown Manhattan.
What neighbourhoods in New York are good for families?
What neighbourhood in New York is good for nightlife?
What are the best hotels near Times Square?
Where in New York can I find a hotel with a view?
What hotels in New York have a good indoor or rooftop pool?