|NT$ 4,534||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Want to spend your holiday relaxing by the sea? Select a hotel near Fistral Beach, such as the Headland Hotel and Spa, located only a 4-minute walk away. Fistral Beach is known for its scenic sand dunes and perfect surfing conditions, making it a popular destination for both locals and visitors.
- If you’re visiting Newquay with your family, consider staying in a hotel near Pirate's Quest Newquay, a pirate-themed walking excursion that features a variety of actors, props and sets. The Quies Hotel is a 4-star choice that is only a 2-minute walk from the Quest’s meeting point and an 8-minute walk from Newquay train station.
- To see some of the region’s impressive historical architecture, pick a hotel near Trerice, a 16th-century manor with an elaborate garden and an on-site restaurant. The Premier Inn Newquay Quintrell Downs hotel is only a 2-minute drive from the mansion and a 4-minute walk from Quintrell Downs railway station.
- For visitors who are interested in learning more about the region’s history and culture, choose a hotel close to the Newquay Heritage Archive & Museum, such as the charming Lyncroft Bed & Breakfast located a 7-minute walk away. This small museum contains a variety of exhibits related to the local heritage as well as an impressive archive collection.
- To hone your golfing skills while in Newquay, make sure to choose a hotel within easy-walking distance of the Newquay Golf Club, like the chic Atlantic Hotel. The 18-hole golf course dates back to the 1800s and provides guests with scenic views over the water.
Are there hotels in Newquay with free parking?
Which hotels in Newquay have free breakfast?
What are good hotels in Newquay near Huer's Hut?
What are good hotels in Newquay near Tolcarne Beach?