|NT$ 5,980||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Consider booking a hotel that offers shuttle services for its guests, as this is an great way to explore other neighborhoods and get to and from the airport, particularly if you choose not to rent a car. The Hilton Garden Inn and Omni Nashville Hotel are great choices.
- For those who want a relaxing, tranquil experience, look for hotels in Southeast Nashville, such as the Woodspring Suites. It is a quiet residential area, but there are lots of retail options nearby, as well as one of the oldest log cabins in America.
- To experience Nashville’s vibrant nightlife and music scene, consider booking a hotel near Broadway, one of the most famous streets in Nashville, which is full of traditional honky-tonks and Southern bars. Popular hotels near Broadway include the Union Station Hotel and the Renaissance Nashville Hotel.
- In addition to hotel shuttle services, you can also get around Nashville by using the free bus known as the Nashville Music City Circuit. This bus takes you to most major attractions downtown, and it runs consistently during the day. Book a hotel next to one of the stops, such as the Sheraton Music City Hotel, and you can explore the city with ease.
- For a quiet and historic experience, select a hotel in Germantown, Nashville’s oldest neighborhood. Germantown has many shops and restaurants, as well as a large concentration of Victorian houses. The Germantown Inn is a boutique hotel that offers a wine selection for guests and free breakfast.
What are the best hotels in Nashville near Centennial Park?
What are the best hotels in Nashville with spa services?
What are the best hotels near Bridgestone Arena?
What are the best hotels near Grand Ole Opry?