|NT$ 6,639||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Vail is a popular skiing destination due to the city’s heavy snowfall and mountainous geography. If you’re visiting Vail for the skiing, consider booking a room at Sitzmark Lodge. The lodge is just a short walk from Gondola One and offers a pool, spa and restaurant.
- If you’re an art enthusiast, consider booking a hotel near the Claggett/Rey Gallery, an exhibit that features the work of American artists, with emphasis on sculptures and paintings. The Sebastian Hotel is a 4-star choice that is only a two-minute walk from the gallery and a 10-minute walk to the city’s main gondola station.
- Hoping to do some shopping during your stay in Vail? If so, opt for a hotel in the Vail Village neighborhood, such as the stylish Sonnenalp. Vail Village is home to a variety of trendy shops and boutiques, including Arriesgado Clothing Company and Formation Boutique.
- For those who like to visit museums on vacation, stay at a hotel near the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Museum, such as the Austria Haus, three minutes on foot from the museum. This museum features several exhibits that educate visitors on the history of skiing and snowboarding.
- If you’d like to take advantage of the city’s natural greenery, select a hotel near the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, like the Manor Vail Lodge just a 10-minute walk away. This botanical garden is the highest in elevation in the world, sitting at an impressive 8,200-foot altitude.
What hotels in Vail have good indoor pools?
Which hotels in Vail are near the Vail International Gallery?
Which hotels in Vail are near the Pirate Ship Playground?
Are there any spa-hotels in Vail?