|NT$ 3,704||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- To stay within walking distance of the American Bank Center, a popular downtown event venue, consider the Omni Corpus Christi Hotel, an upscale waterfront hotel situated less than a mile away, with an outdoor heated pool, rooftop restaurant, cafe, fitness center, and spa.
- Mustang Island State Park is a unique recreation and nature area on the Gulf of Mexico. To stay near the park, look for a hotel on either side of the John F. Kennedy Memorial Causeway that leads out to the island.
- Candlewood Suites Corpus Christi - Naval Base Area, is a top-rated hotel with free parking, seven miles from Mustang Island and five miles from the Naval Base.
- Several hotels can be found directly on Mustang Island, including the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Island, a beachfront hotel with waterfront views, two outdoor pools, and free parking.
- Families heading to the Schlitterbahn Riverpark can stay directly on the waterpark grounds by booking rooms at the Schlitterbahn Waterpark & Resort Corpus Christi, which features an open-air restaurant, tennis courts, and a golf course in addition to waves pools, lazy rivers, and water slides.
- Hotels near the John F. Kennedy Memorial Causeway are also conveniently located to Texas A&M. Comfort Suites Near Texas A&M is about three miles from the campus and includes free breakfast, free parking, and an outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Travelers who would like to stay near Corpus Christi International Airport will find an abundance of options along South Padre Island Drive (Highway 358), including the Comfort Suites Central and La Quinta Inn and Suites, which both feature outdoor swimming pools.
What are good neighborhoods to stay in close to Downtown Corpus Christi?
Where can I book cheap hotels in Corpus Christi?
Are there hotels in Corpus Christi with free parking?
How can I find a good hotel near the beach?