|NT$ 1,651||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re hoping to stay in area that is within easy walking distance of many attractions, such as the beach, fishing areas, museums and churches, consider booking a hotel in the neighbourhood of Fort Kochi. The Namasthe Fort Kochi is a straightforward choice that will place you in the heart of this area and near many sites, like the Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica.
- For travellers who enjoy historic architecture, select a hotel near Mattancherry Palace, such as the Caza Maria that is located within just a 3-minute walk. Mattancherry Palace is a building that dates back to the 1500s and has been restored, so that it can be toured by visitors.
- Interested in learning more about the area’s rich history and culture? Choose a hotel near the Indo-Portuguese Museum, a museum that educates guests on the Portuguese influence throughout the city. The Elphinstone Residency is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 4-minute walk from the museum.
- To spend your vacation relaxing by the ocean, make sure to book a hotel next to Fort Kochi Beach, such as the casual Hotel Fort Kochi Beach Inn, which is just a 2-minute walk from the beach. Fort Kochi Beach is known for its soft sand, paved walkways and other public amenities, such as benches, restrooms and trash cans.
- If you’re travelling to Kochi with your family, pick a hotel next to Wonderla Kochi, a kid-friendly amusement park that has games, water rides, and a 3D movie theatre. The Hotel Olive Eva is only a 5-minute drive from Wonderla Kochi and it is a 12-minute drive from the city’s downtown.
Which hotels in Kochi have free parking?
Which hotels in Kochi have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Kochi near the Kerala Folklore Museum?
What are good hotels in Kochi near the Chottanikkara Temple?