|NT$ 3,965||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Traveling to Corralejo on a budget? To maximize savings, consider booking a room in one of Corralejo’s budget hotels. Affordable options for accommodation include the La Fresa Hotel, Hotel Tamasite, the Arena Beach Hotel and the Arena Suite Hotel, which offer some of the most budget-friendly accommodation in the Corralejo area.
- For a more luxurious stay in Corralejo, there are a handful of four-star hotels that offer upmarket amenities and stylish accommodation. Good options for four-star hotels in Corralejo could be the H10 Ocean Dreams Boutique, the H10 Ocean Dunas, the Occidental Jandía Mar or the Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort.
- If you’re heading on holiday with family and friends, choosing the right group accommodation is an important part of making sure the trip goes smoothly. The Brazan Holidays vacation rental sleeps up to six people and comes complete with a fully-equipped kitchen, a sitting room and a washing machine for all of your and your party’s needs.
- Several travelers come to Corralejo to catch the area’s famous waves. If surfing is at the top of your itinerary in Corralejo, booking the right hotel can make a big impact on your time in the area. Hotels convenient to surfing include the Bhavana Surf House, the Apartamentos Surfing Colors and the Hesperia Bristol Playa.
- Because of the famed Corralejo Natural Park, many tourists come into the area with a nature-centric holiday in mind. Though you’re never too far away from the park in Corralejo, the accommodation options closest to the park are the Arena Beach, the Arena Suite Hotel and the Atlantic Garden Beach Mate.
Do any hotels in Corralejo offer an airport shuttle?
Are there any Corralejo hotels that feature an onsite spa?
Which hotels in Corralejo are located on the beach?
Where should I book a hotel in Corralejo to be convenient to nightlife?