|NT$ 3,942||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you enjoy history and architecture, select a hotel next to the Old Venetian Fortress, a set of scenic ruins from an ancient fort that has now been converted into a small museum with artifacts on display. The Cavalieri hotel is a chic 4-star choice that is within a 10-minute walk of the fortress and is set in a mansion that dates back to the 17th century.
- To see a particularly scenic side of Corfu, choose a hotel within easy driving distance of Mount Pantokrator, such as the affordable Pantokrator Hotel that is a 5-minute drive away. Mount Pantokrator is known for being the tallest mountain in Corfu and provides an impressive vantage point from the very top of the hill.
- For visitors that are archaeology enthusiasts, consider staying in a hotel next to Mon Repos, a villa that houses a small archaeology museum and contains artifacts from the region. The Mayor Mon Repos Palace is an adults-only hotel that is a 2-minute drive to the museum and a 6-minute drive to Corfu Harbor.
- Hoping to enjoy some art during your stay in Corfu? If so, pick a hotel next to the Museum of Asian Art of Corfu, such as the Arcadion Hotel that is a 6-minute walk away. This museum is set in a former palace and features artwork primarily from China, Japan, and India.
- If you are visiting Corfu with your family, book a hotel near Aqualand Park, a kid-friendly water park that contains a variety of slides, pools, and games. The Silver Bay Hotel is only a 5-minute drive to the park and is located in a quiet residential area.
Which hotels in Corfu have free parking?
Which hotels in Corfu have a good view?
What are good hotels in Corfu near the Palace of St. Michael and St. George?
What are good hotels in Corfu near the Byzantine Museum of Antivouniotissa?