|NT$ 4,528||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Looking to enjoy a quieter, more residential side of Luxembourg? The district of Belair is the district to stay in then. Hotels that call the district home include the Hotel Parc Belair. It features amenities like a fitness center, a sauna and a restaurant.
- The Grund is one of the central districts in Luxembourg and is also where many of the historic hotels are located like the Hotel Parc Beaux Arts, for example. It is a 4-star hotel that features a restaurant and a bar and lounge. It is also close to local sites such as the Palais Grand-Ducal, which is only a couple of blocks away from the hotel.
- If you are flying into Luxembourg Airport and you want a hotel close by, Ibis Budget Luxembourg Aéroport is a great hotel to keep in mind. It is 0.4 miles away from the airport and also offers complimentary shuttles to and from it. As for amenities, the hotel features a complimentary buffet breakfast, laundry service and free parking.
- Planning on driving a car while you are in Luxembourg and as a result you need a hotel with parking? Hotel Le Place d’Armes is just the place. In addition to free parking, the hotel offers spa facilities, a restaurant, a fitness center and even an enclosed outdoor eating area.
- Want a hotel right within the Old Town in Luxembourg? La Pipistrelle Hotel is a great option to consider then. It is in the center of Old Town, allowing guests to simply walk out the front door and be in the midst of it all. Amenities at the hotel include a swimming pool and bicycle rentals.
What hotels are near the train station?
Where is good to stay in Luxembourg for families?
What luxury hotels are in Luxembourg?
What hotels are in the city center?