|NT$ 3,186||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Ljubljana has much to offer the traveller in terms of famous landmarks. If you want to stay within walking distance of Ljubljana Castle, Prešeren Square and many other popular spots, we recommend looking for hotels in the centre of the city, along the Ljubljanica River. There are many hotels to choose from here, including cheaper options like the riverside Emonec Hotel for those travelling on a budget.
- For those wanting to spend time in nature during their stay, we recommend looking for hotels near Tivoli Park. The Stylish Tivoli Apartments is perfect if you are wanting a place near the park where you can house the whole family and still be close to all that the city centre has to offer.
- Alternatively, travellers wishing for cheaper options can stay a little further south along the river and find themselves near the Ljubljana Botanical Gardens and Špica Park. In general, hotels here will be cheaper than their counterparts in the city centre while still being close to the action. We suggest the Aura Guesthouse for its price and proximity to the city centre.
- If you fancy a little shopping while on holiday, the Supernova Shopping Centre is the place to be. Hotels in Ljubljana's southern half, such as the Urban Ring Hotel with airport shuttle and free parking, will place you within easy walking distance of the shopping centre.
- No trip to Ljubljana is complete without a journey to picturesque Mount Saint Mary. If you want to beat the city traffic and ensure easy travel north to the mountain, look for hotels in Ljubljana’s northern half, near the H3 highway. Park Žibert is our suggestion for those wanting a quick journey both into the centre of the city and towards the mountain.
Where should I stay if I want to be near the airport?
Where should I stay if I want to be just outside the city?
Where are the best hostels in Ljubljana?
Where should we stay if we’re travelling with children?
Where should I stay if I want to be near the best restaurants?