|NT$ 1,634||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Koh Phi Phi in Thailand is made up of six islands, the main ones being Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Le. Since Phi Phi Don is uninhabited, look for your hotel options in Phi Phi Le. This is also where all dining and shopping areas are located.
- If you want to visit one of the other islands like Phi Phi Don, look for a hotel near a pier where boats will transport you to and from the islands. Panmanee Hotel, for instance, is about 3min walking distance from Ao Tonsai Pier, while the Holiday Inn Resort is about 5min walking distance from Laem Tong Beach Pier.
- Escape the chaos of downtown by staying near Moo Dee Bay, a secluded beach on the west side of the island. A stay at PP Mountain Beach Resort and Water Park will place you about 5min walk from the water. The 3-star property features a fantastic pool, spa, restaurant and bar, and is also well connected to Long Beach and Tonsai Pier.
- Chill out with live monkeys at none other than Monkey Beach, located on the southwestern side of Tonsai Bay. To reach Monkey Beach you must travel by water, either by long-tail boat or sea kayak from Tonsai Pier. Look at hotels like Panmanee Hotel, Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel and Resort or Phi Phi Island Cabana Hotel and you’ll be about a 10min walk from the pier.
- For travellers wanting to save on accommodation, Koh Phi Phi has plenty of budget-friendly properties on offer. Consider a stay at Phi Phi Chang Grand Resort, a 3-star property near the Phi Phi Viewpoint and Loh Bagao Beach, also featuring a pool and spa. Another option is Chaokoh Phi Phi Hotel and Resort, a 3-star accommodation near Monkey Beach with pool, fitness centre and bar.
Are there any luxury hotels in Koh Phi Phi?
Where can I stay in Koh Phi Phi near Phi Phi Viewpoint?
Where is good to stay in Koh Phi Phi with kids?
Where is best to stay in Koh Phi Phi for nightlife?