|NT$ 5,320||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Food-lovers looking for hotels and restaurants in Pitlochry will find the Acarsaid on Atholl Road, a 10-minute walk from the town centre, with a sizzling steakhouse and grill. For those with a taste for luxury, the 4-star Pitlochry Hotel on Higher Oakfield has beautifully appointed rooms and an award-winning fine dining restaurant inside its elegant Victorian-style parlour.
- Hotels in Pitlochry with entertainment in the evenings include the 4-star Old Mill Inn on Mill Lane, a 5-minute walk from the train station, with its luxuriously-designed bedrooms and free live music set inside a former corn mill. Nearby on Atholl Road, McKay’s Hotel, Bar & Restaurant also has live music as well as whiskey tasting sessions and DJ sets, plus comfortable Scottish-themed rooms.
- Pitlochry has its fair share of grand country house hotels, not least of these is the Birchwood Hotel on East Moulin Road, just east of the train station and less than a 10-minute walk from Blair Athol Whiskey Distillery, offering Victorian-style bedrooms surrounded by two acres of woodland. On the other side of town on West Moulin Road, the 4-star Wellwood is another Victorian property with well-maintained period interiors and panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
- Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club, tucked away on Bonnethill Road behind Pitlochry’s main street in the town centre, offers some of the best accommodation for families, with family rooms (sleeping up to four) and an indoor swimming pool spread out across the hotel and its two neighbouring properties. West of the town centre, Annslea is a traditional B&B on Atholl Road, providing a spacious family suite inside its picturesque garden cottage and cots for younger children.
- For keen cyclists and walkers, Pitlochry Youth Hostel on Knockard Road, in a quiet area just a 10-minute walk from the town centre, has great facilities, including a well-equipped kitchen, large dining area and secure bike storage, all within easy reach of Perthshire’s hills, lochs and woodland.
Are there hotels in Pitlochry with swimming pool and spa facilities?
Which luxury hotels in Pitlochry are best for a romantic stay?
Are there hotels in Pitlochry with disabled access?
Are there hotels in Pitlochry with hot-tubs?