|NT$ 2,791||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Look for accommodation close to the Lake Wanaka Hike/Bike Track if you want to get up close to the mystifying Wanakatree. Wanaka Homestead Lodge & Cottages is only a 7min walk from the attraction and features bed and breakfast catering service as well as self-contained units.
- Get a taste of the local produce by staying near the renowned Rippon Vineyard. Edgewater is roughly a 5min drive from the winery and has a tennis court and sauna for relaxing after a day of tastings.
- For a luxurious holiday that delivers high-end comfort, consider 5-star accommodation towards Luggate such as Lime Tree Lodge and Maple Lodge. Both properties boast expansive grounds with lavish gardens, while activities such as croquet and free bicycle hire will keep you entertained.
- Searching for cheap accommodation that will help your travel budget? There are hostels at the eastern end of Brownston St, such as Base Wanaka and Matterhorn South Lodge And Backpackers, which have shared rooms and tour desks for planning ski trips.
- Bask in the glory of the surrounding mountains and Roys Bay by booking Wanaka View Motel. One- and two-bedroom apartments are available with direct lines of sight towards the lake, while LCD TVs with streaming services offer something to watch at night.
- If you would like to be in the heart of town and close to restaurants, find hotels close to Ardmore St and Wanaka Wharf. Bella Vista Motel Lake Wanaka has studio rooms as well as family units, with soundproofed walls that ensure a quiet sleep.
- Embrace the local community and have more of an intimate experience by staying in Albert Town, to the east of Wanaka. Lagoon Cottage provides a traditional bed and breakfast service with gluten-free options and has board games for socialising in the evening.
Where is a quiet area to stay in Wanaka?
Which hotels in Wanaka are close to Puzzling World?
Where is good to stay in Wanaka for skiing?
Which hotels in Wanaka do couples love?