|NT$ 2,737||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- The best way to take advantage of Valencia’s long sandy beaches is by staying at a luxurious beach hotel like Hotel Neptuno or Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort.
- For an upscale city-centre hotel with a pool, consider Caro Hotel or Cathedral Suites Hotel where guests can cool off after a day of sightseeing.
- Old Town is Valencia’s most vibrant area, day or night. Visitors who prefer to be in the middle of the action, consider staying in the El Carmen neighbourhood, one of the oldest areas in the city.
- Old Town is home to a range of hotels from budget options, such as Hospedería del Pilar and Red Nest Hostel, to the 5-star boutique Hotel Hospes Palau de la Mar.
- Travellers arriving in Valencia by car are advised to book a hotel with parking, such as the SH Valencia Palace or the Hotel Ilunion Aqua 4.
- Jetting off very early or arriving very late? Consider a hotel near the airport, such as the ibis Budget Valencia Aeropuerto or Tryp Valencia Azafata Hotel.
- Guests visiting during the Las Fallas Festival in March can find a quiet haven away from the festivities at Melia Valencia in the Benicalap area.
Which neighbourhood in Valencia is good for nightlife?
Which neighbourhoods in Valencia are close to the beach?
Which neighbourhoods in Valencia offers good public transport connections?
Which neighbourhoods in Valencia are good for families?