|NT$ 1,886||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- Looking for a hotel in Guadalajara with free transport from the airport? Look no further than Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo. Conveniently located a five-minute drive of 0.8 miles from the Expo Guadalajara and 4.7 miles from the center of Guadalajara, the hotel is a great choice for those who have business at the expo center or are just visiting the city itself.
- Zona Centro represents the heart of Guadalajara and is where visitors will find many of Guadalajara’s most historic buildings. There are also many hotels in the area such as Hotel Morales and Holiday Inn & Suites Guadalajara Centro Historico.
- Planning on a little rest and relaxation while you are in Guadalajara? Perhaps a hotel with a spa and jacuzzi is in order then. Hotel Victoria Ejecutivo, in the neighborhood of Chapalita, is certainly a good choice then. The 4-star hotel features a spa, hot tub, pool and a fitness center. The neighborhood of Chapalita is also only 3.5 miles from Zona Centro.
- For travelers who want to stay in a commercial part of Guadalajara, the area surrounding Plaza del Sol is a great area to stay in. Plaza del Sol is one of the largest shopping malls in Guadalajara and it also doubles as a focal point for the hospitality industry with many hotels located in the adjacent area like InterContinental Presidente Guadalajara.
- Guadalajara like many cities in Mexico knows how to provide a luxurious vacation experience. There are a number of 5-star hotels in Guadalajara that are ready to pull out all the stops like the Hard Rock Hotel Guadalajara and NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia.
Where is best to stay in Guadalajara for business travelers?
Which hotels are near Guadalajara’s local attractions?
What popular neighborhoods are close to the city center?
What casino hotels are in Guadalajara?