|NT$ 1,766||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re a fan of Hindu culture, make sure to visit the Attukal Bhagavathy Temple or the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram. Stay at the Ranga maalika, a heritage spiritual retreat, which is only a 6-minute walk from the Padmanabhaswamy Temple and a 7-minute drive from Attukal Bhagavathy Temple. It offers complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi and a 24-hour check-in desk.
- If you are on holiday with your family and are into magic, visit the Magic Planet Theme Park, which is a top-notch attraction for the entire family. Stay at the straightforward Hotel Al Saj, which is a 6-minute drive from the park and also only a 10-minute drive from Madavoorpara Children’s Park. Hotel Karthika Park is also only 8 minutes from the theme park by car and offers an on-site restaurant and bar.
- For fans of science museums, stay around the Science & Technology Museum. KTDC Mascot Hotel is a 4-star choice which is plonked amidst various interesting museums, only 8 minutes by foot to the science museum. Hotel Prasanth is also a good choice for museum-goers, being only 15 minutes from the Napier Museum.
- Enjoy the beach by staying at the New Kovalam Beach Hotel, which is only a 1-minute walk from the beach and pampers its guests with a spa, swimming pool and complimentary breakfast. The Nutshell Boutique Hotel is also a great choice, being only 1 minute away from the beach, that also offers spa facilities and complimentary breakfast. Better yet, you can get one of the various massages on offer as well as partake in yoga classes at the hotel.
- If you need to be flexible during your stay or want to be able to easily venture out and explore other places, stay near the Thiruvananthapuram Central Railway Station. The low-budget hotel Silver Sand is only a 6-minute walk away and has an on-site restaurant and coffee bar, perfect if you need to grab a cup before going on a train. Venkateswara Hotel is another choice close to the station. The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and a rooftop restaurant, giving guests great views of the city.
Which hotels are close to Thiruvananthapuram International Airport?
Which hotels have good restaurants on site?
Are there any 5-star hotels?
Which hotels are suitable for disabled people?