|NT$ 3,004||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you're planning your first trip to Hamilton, you might want to stay downtown, in the middle of the hustle and bustle. There are several hotels in Hamilton in the downtown area, such as the Crowne Plaza, which is located in the city center, just a few minutes walking distance from train and bus stations. Likewise, the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton is another centrally located property just yards from the Art Gallery of Hamilton.
- If you're attending a game at the Ron Joyce Stadium, consider staying at the Admiral Inn Hamilton. It's under two miles from the stadium and is located about 10 minutes from the beach. Visitors Inn Hotel is another nice option. It is less than a mile from the stadium and is close to McMaster University.
- If you have an early morning flight, consider staying near the airport. Book a room at either the Super 8 Mt Hope Hamilton Intl Arpt On or the Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen's. Both properties are less than eight miles from John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport and offer free parking.
- For a luxury stay in Hamilton, consider booking a room at the 4-star Barracks Inn, which features a lounge and terrace and access to biking and hiking trails. Another nice 4-star option is the Hamilton Plaza Hotel & Conference Center in the downtown area. It features a full-service on-site spa.
- For a more budget-friendly option, try the Comfort Inn Hamilton/Stoney Creek. This 3-star property is a short walk from the city center. Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast every morning and take advantage of free parking.
Are there any hotels in Hamilton that come with meeting rooms?
Are there any hotels in Hamilton that come with Jacuzzi or hot tub features?
Are there any hotels in Hamilton that come with kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Hamilton that come with a sauna?