|NT$ 4,245||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- A trip to Windsor would not be complete without seeing the famous Windsor Castle, a structure that dates back to the early 10th century and now serves as the home of the Queen and offers tours for guests. The Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa is a 4-star choice that will place you within a 3-minute walk of the castle and in the city centre.
- To visit an interesting museum during your time in Windsor, select a hotel next to the Queen Mary's Dolls' House, such as the Clarion Collection Harte and Garter Hotel and Spa located a 2-minute drive away. This miniature palace was completed in the early 1900s and features many impressive amenities, such as tiny working elevators and running water.
- Planning on visiting Windsor with your family? If so, book a room at the Legoland Windsor Resort. The Legoland theme park features a variety of kid-friendly rides and games, and the resort offers themed rooms that will place you within a 5-minute walk of the park entrance.
- To visit some of the city’s breathtaking green spaces and natural scenery, make sure to choose a hotel near the Windsor Great Park, such as the Royal Berkshire, a luxury hotel that is located a 4-minute walk from the park’s grounds. The Windsor Great Park encompasses almost 5,000 acres and features a variety of plants, wildlife, walking trails and visitor centres.
- For those that would like to learn about the region’s history and royalty, pick a hotel near the Windsor & Royal Borough Museum, such as the 4-star Macdonald Windsor Hotel, which is directly adjacent to it. This museum features many exhibits related to the city’s past, as well as artefacts from England’s royal family.
Are there hotels in Windsor with free parking?
Which hotels in Windsor have spas?
What hotels in Windsor are near the Windsor Parish Church of St John the Baptist?
What are good hotels in Windsor near the Frogmore house?