|NT$ 3,308||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- There is so much to learn about American History in Winston-Salem, NC. One educational attraction is the Old Salem Museums and Garden. There is lots to do and see here so you might want to stay nearby. The Historic Brookstown Inn offers the closest lodging to this museum. It is just a 0.5 mile away and provides guests with an array of amenities from a fitness room to a business center. Free hot breakfast is also provided.
- Wake Forest University is located in Winston-Salem. This university is also home to an art museum, anthropology museum, and numerous parks and gardens. Lodging close to the university will put you close to a variety of eateries from coffee shops to pizzerias. Hotels within walking distance of the university include the Best-Western Plus University Inn and the Courtyard Winston-Salem University. Other benefits of lodging at these hotels include amenities like swimming pools, restaurants, fitness rooms and business centers.
- The Smith Reynolds Airport is just a few miles from the heart of town. Therefore, numerous hotels provide complimentary shuttles to and from the airport. If you are interested in this amenity, you should consider staying at the Quality Inn Coliseum or the Microtel Inn & Suites on Capitol Lodging Ct.
- Downtown Winston-Salem has a number of brewpubs and nightclubs for after-hours entertainment. Some of the more popular bars include Tate’s Craft Cocktails on 4th Street and 1001 Sports Bar on the West End. Stay close to these hotspots when you choose to book your room at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown West. With your stay you’ll also have access to a swimming pool, fitness center and business center. Breakfast is included with your stay as well.
- During baseball season, tourists can watch the Winston-Salem Dash play at their home stadium. BB&T Ballpark is just minutes from Wake Forest University and downtown. You’ll be able to walk to the stadium from both the Embassy Suites by Hilton and Winston-Salem Marriott. These are full-service hotels with a restaurant, fitness center and bar.
Are there any 4-star hotels in Winston-Salem?
Where can I find budget-friendly hotels in Winston-Salem?
Is there a hotel close to the shopping mall in Winston-Salem?
What hotels in Winston-Salem have a kitchenette?