|NT$ 2,044||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re travelling to Chennai on business, there are several hotels near the Central Business District. WelcomHotel Chennai is located 3.7 km from Olympia Tech Park and has a business and conference centre, as well as several meeting rooms to suit your taste. The Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels is a short walk to the business district and has an on-site business centre and special events facilities.
- If you’re simply passing through Chennai, there are various accommodations close to Chennai Anna International Airport. Quality Inn Airport is conveniently located 1 km from the airport. It has a rooftop restaurant, café, airport transportation and postal service among other amenities. Alternatively, Mahala Residency by Harriott is about 1.7 km from Chennai International and 0.5 km from Pallavaram Railway Station. It offers comfortable rooms, travel assistance, a bar and restaurant.
- A stay in Central Chennai is perfect to take advantage of the city’s cultural landmarks and other tourist attractions. The Ramada Chennai Egmore lies within 1 km of Chandra Park, Chennai Museum and Jawaharlal Nehru stadium. The 38-room King’s Hotel on Halls Road, Egmore is a 15-minute walk to Government Museum, Mayor Radhakrishnan Stadium and St. Andrew’s Kirk.
- For visitors who desire more lavish accommodations, there is the majestic ITC Grand Chola, A Luxury Collection Hotel situated in the posh Guindy neighbourhood. This 5-star hotel features 11 restaurants, 5 restaurants and 4 bar/lounge areas in addition to world class spa facilities. Closer to Olympia Tech Park there is the 204 guestroom Hilton Chennai with on-site nightclub, rooftop terrace and 24-hour health club. It also has 5 restaurants and 2 bars to choose from.
- For the budget-conscious traveller to Chennai there is a myriad of options for consideration. One such choice is Hotel Pandian on Kenneth Lane, Egmore. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi, included breakfast, free parking and self-service laundry facilities. Another is New Woodlands Hotel on Dr. Radhakrishnan Road, Mylapore where guests can enjoy free parking, included breakfast and airport transportation.
Which hotels in Chennai are good for family getaways?
Are there any hotels in Chennai close to shopping areas?
Which hotels in Chennai have spa facilities?
Which hotels in Chennai have good restaurants?