|NT$ 3,279||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- For those short-stay travellers to Hyderabad there are convenient hotels choices close to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport. Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a short 2.6 km away and features a free pool, parking and airport shuttle while OYO 7627 Royal Plaza is situated just 4.8 km from the airport with free breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- If you’re visiting Hyderabad and prefer to stay in the Old City, Hotel NAV Bharat lies within Old Circle 2, close to the town centre and 1.9 km from the Charminar district. Or if you prefer, Hotel Vaishnaoi can be found in Old Circle 3, featuring a bar/lounge, restaurant and room service and is 3.8 km from Charminar.
- For those travelling to Hyderabad on business, the Trident Hyderabad is conveniently located in HITEC City financial area with a 24-hour business centre and conference rooms. Similarly, the Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre is within the business centre overlooking the Hussain Sagar Lake. Full convention, banquet and meeting room facilities are available.
- If you prefer more luxurious accommodations in Hyderabad, the deluxe Taj Krishna can be found 1.1 km from Banjara Hills, offering yoga classes, personal trainer and barber & beauty shop services. Alternatively, the Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury hotel some 3.5 km from Jubilee Hills and boasts its own nightclub, 24-hour concierge service and sauna facilities.
- Sightseers who prefer close proximity to Hyderabad’s historic cultural centre can relax and enjoy the pool and fitness centre at Luminous One Continent hotel which is just 1.2 km from Lumbini Park. Or you can try the Grand Elite Hotel about 1.7 km from Birla Mandir Temple which has a 24-hour front desk, parking and laundry services.
Are there any hotels in Hyderabad near national parks?
Are there any hotels in Hyderabad with spa facilities?
Are there hotels in Hyderabad near shopping centres?
Which hotels in Hyderabad are close to museums?