|NT$ 5,944||過去2星期的週日 - 週四平均價格。|
- If you’re interested in staying in a neighborhood that is centrally located and provides easy access to the harbor, check out hotels in Bayside. The Portland Harbor Hotel is an upscale choice, while the Holiday Inn By The Bay offers affordable rooms for those on a budget.
- To stay in the heart of restaurants, bars, museums, breweries and boutiques, consider booking hotels in the Old Port district. The Press Hotel is just half a mile from the Portland Museum of Art and also offers an art gallery onsite.
- To take advantage of public transport in Portland, consider booking a hotel in Libbytown, a neighborhood that is right beside the Portland Transportation Center. The Inn at St John is an affordable bed and breakfast that will put you close to the major transportation hub.
- Enjoy Portland’s natural scenery and book a hotel in Parkside, a neighborhoodin the city center that contains the sprawling 55-acre Deering Oaks Park. The Francis is a boutique hotel located in a 19th-century brick house, within a six-minute walk from the park.
- Get a unique taste of Portland’s beaches by staying at a hotel on Peak’s Island, like the Portland Regency Hotel and Spa. Peak’s Island is only three miles from Downtown, and it has several art galleries and museums.
Are there hotels in Portland with free parking?
Which hotels in Portland are especially good for business travelers?
Which hotels in Portland have a good indoor pool?
Which hotels in Portland have a good view?